Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In #4

I weighed myself this morning, and the scale told me 206.  I think she's lying to me.  I'm pretty sure it so high because I had only gotten four-five hours of sleep, and had eaten a lot of food right before I went to bed (because I had just gotten off work at 1:30 in the morning, yikes).  I'm not letting it bother me.  Like Tiff said - breathe in, breathe out, move forward.  I'm sure that I gained a pound or two - my eating this week has been really, really off.  I've fallen behind in some schoolwork, so catching up has been my priority, causing my diet to slip. But today, after I saw that number this morning, I kicked my ass in gear.  I could have used a little more fruit today, but other than that I did great.  Toast with peanut butter and cottage cheese for breakfast, ONE serving of cheese at work, pretzels and veggies for snack/lunch/mealthing, veggies a little later one, two mugs of green tea (antioxidants, yay!), a string cheese, a PB&J, and two coke zeros (they were giving them away for free at the library), and then a Healthy Choice dinner.  I came out between 1300 and 1400 - perfect.  And I even made it to the gym for 45 minutes of cardio.

I was SO IMPRESSED by my Healthy Choice dinner, by the way.  It was the complete meals kind, the Country Herb Chicken.  It was fantastic.  Usually frozen dinner chicken scares the crap out of me and I usually just buy vegetarian meals because the chicken gets nasty, but this chicken was delicious.  It was moist, and perfect, and no grissel or anything nasty about it at all.  It tasted like it had just been cooked.  It came with red potatoes (which I LOVE) and a gravy that tasted like my grandma teleported herself into my microwave and made it just for me.  The veggies steamed perfectly, and the blueberry crisp dessert thing was phenomenal.  I just don't have enough good things to say about that dinner.

Well that's all for tonight - I'm exhausted and have to be awake in less than six hours for more work.  Tomorrow, though, expect a nice, long, reflective post about the scale and some non-scale victories.  : )

Nighty night, friends. <3

EDIT:  This is Thursday morning (at 6:15, ugh).  I just weighed myself, and they scale said 202.5, so I'm gonna go with that.  Less than a pound gain.  I can definitely jump back on the horse this week and get rid of that, plus some. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment