Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ugh.

I can't believe this.  My day started out terribly, after not having gotten nearly enough sleep and having to be at work at 7am.  Then I pretty much failed a Spanish test because I had the date wrong in my head and didn't have enough time to study for it.  So I went to class all day, came home and crashed for about an hour (I'm so exhausted today...I haven't slept well at all for the past two weeks.  I wish I could admit myself to the hospital for exhaustion and just chill for the next five weeks without doing anything but magically getting A's in all my classes).  And then I got up to go to my bellydance class, and I saw it - my car.  My poor Guido.

I live on the corner of two very busy streets, midway between two very loud and very populated party central areas near campus.  Usually I just get to laugh at the drunk people as they wander past my corner, but I guess today one of them decided to take their car and wander right into my car.  The back is completely trashed.  Like, my bumper was laying in the road, back windshield glass sparkling in the sunset, trashed. 

I almost cried.  You should cry.  Because it's April Fool's and I just got you.  :D


I know, I know, I'm evil.  But unfortunately, the only thing untrue about the above story is the part about my car.  Today did kind of suck, and I am completely exhausted.  However, I have made progress!  Today, I chose a banana to accompany my lunch sandwich instead of a cookie.  I ate only three servings of cheese, including the cheese on my sandwich.  I have had two servings of fruit and two servings of vegetables so far today.  Progress!  I didn't eat very well at breakfast, opting for a giant sugary donut thing that has at least 500 calories in it.  I chose this because I was about ready to pass out from hunger when I got to work (literally...) and needed something in my stomach.  But I had milk with it!  So that puts me at five dairy servings today hahaha.  I told you I love dairy.  :P  So I snacked on some cheese, had a sandwich with smoked turkey, swiss cheese, and a whole lot veggies on it along with my banana.  And then I didn't eat again until I got home, and I had a tropical fruit cup and then I shoved a few tablespoons of peanut butter down my throat before dance because I woke up starving.  I needed something that would keep me full without filling up my stomach, because doing undulations on a full stomach is pretty much a surefire way to throw up absolutely everywhere.  :P 

So.  I expect that PB to keep me going for a while, and I'm going to take a little baggy of carrots to snack on at work when I get hungry.  But only when I get hungry.  I have not mindlessly eaten at all today.  :D

I'm feeling good!  We're practicing a pretty high-energy dance for our recital and I was definitely sweating.  I'm pumped up and awake now and would love to go the gym...but I have to go to work. Booo, work. : ( 

It's been a gorgeous day here, so I guess I can't feel too bad about my meh day.  How has your day been going?  Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my freaking God. I just about died when I read that about your car. Before I could get down to the April Fools, I was thinking, I'll give her my car but I don't know if it would make it back and forth. You little shit got me good. OH! I'm gonna tell Joe that story! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Love you and don't forget to hit up Kohls. They are having early bird specials too, so go on their website for the times and such. You can go up to $150 if need be cuz I just made a payment online. Don't forget a can opener. Everyone forgets a can opener.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHa you got me! lol Very funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning Alexia's giveaway. Just had to stop by and read your blog. You're quite the little jokster.

    Take care
    Paula

    ReplyDelete