Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting on Track

Today was my first official day of classes, and I am exhausted.  So just a quick food diary entry is in store tonight.

Breakfast: Cheerios w/soy milk - 190
Mandarin oranges - 80

Lunch: Sammich w/50-cal bread, hummus, turkey, veggies, mustard - 250
2 string cheeses - 160
Banana - 110

Snack: Doritos - 200
Jello-brand chocolate mousse - 60 (absolutely delicious!  You should really try them)

Dinner: Campbell's Select Harvest Light soup - 160
String cheese - 80

Total: 1290.  Perfect.

For today's exercise, I walked about an hour and a half to/from class, at a pretty decent pace.  Also, I went to the gym and got on the treadmill for half an hour, doing intervals.  One minute jogging, two minutes walking.  I could barely finish the running segments by the end, but I know it'll get easier the more I do it.  I burned 250 calories on the treadmill. 

Hasta mañana.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment