Friday, January 15, 2010

Yikes.

Well.  I'm not going to do a full diary entry today - but I have been keeping track, and I'm right around 1400 for the day (Thursday).  Not too bad, in my opinion.  The past two days, I was nowhere near on target - cookies and heaping plates of Mexican food distracted me from my goals.  Tomorrow's the weigh-in, but it will be on a different scale, so I'm not sure what kind of number I'm going to see.  I feel pretty confident that I've lost a pound, or close to it, even with the so-so eating and only one day of exercise.  My boyfriend even said I already feel smaller to him (but maybe he was just being nice).  This weekend I'm traveling to another city to visit some friends, and since I recently turned 21, I'm sure I won't be eating very healthy this weekend.  : /

Also, another revision:  it's become clear that an hour of cardio four days a week is never going to happen with my ridiculous work/class/homework schedule.  It seems like Mondays and Fridays are the best days for me to work out (minus this weekend because I won't be in town).  Dance classes start next week, but I can only do it one day a week instead of two because of aforementioned schedule of insanity.  So two yoga classes and a dance class, two days of working out...I think that equals a fairly active week.  Fairly active is better than sedentary, which is what I'm coming from, so I guess every little bit helps.

Well, I didn't get off work til 1:30 this morning, and I'm exhausted.  I'm going to invest in my wellness by catching some shut-eye.  Weigh-in numero uno tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment