Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Stolen meme!

I stole this from Nicole. I just wanted to do it because I'm in class, and I'm bored, and it's kind of cute.  A few of these don't apply to my boyfriend and I, though.  I don't have any pictures of us on this computer either. But here we go!



1. When is your "engagement" anniversary?
We aren't engaged.

2. When is your "marriage" anniversary?
We aren't married either, haha.

3. How long have you known your spouse?
Well he's not my spouse, but about four years.  

4. How long did you date before you were engaged?
Again, we aren't engaged, but we've been together 3.5 years :)

5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
Psychology class, first semester of my senior year of high school.

6. What is your spouses full name?
Andrew Blah Blah

7. Do you have any children?
No.  Never.  Ew, babies.

8. How many? Boys/Girls
None!  Ever!

9. Do you have any house pets?
I used to have a cat named Patrick, but now he lives with Andrew's parents.
Pet deposits are expensive.  :(

10. Do you own a house or rent?
We rent an apartment together.

11. Do you live in the country/town/city?
We live in a college town.  So, a small city.

12. What is one of your favorite activities to do together?
Watching the TV show Firefly.  Or cooking.  
I like it when we cook together, anyway.  : )

13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
I think I'd have to say Puerto Rico.  ;)

14. When did you first kiss?
March 25th, the night we got together.  It was midnight,
so he let me pick what day I wanted our relationship to start on.

15. What church do you attend?
We're atheists.

16. Is this the church you were married in?
N/A!

17. What town is current address at?
The biggest college town in Indiana. 

18. Do you work or stay home?
We both work.  I make sandwiches, and he runs subjects in a psychology lab.
Guess who gets the better pay.

19. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We're not married, but if we were to take a trip together 
it would be to Amsterdam.
20. What was the funniest gift one of you gave while dating?
He bought me a power toothbrush once for my birthday,
cause I think they're supercool.

21. How long have you been together?
3.5 years and looking forward to more. : )

22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About a semester and a half.

23. Who asked who out?
So here's the story.  He would often come over to my house after school to
hang out and watch Firefly.  I drove him home one night and mentioned that
my best friend at the time had asked if we were dating.  I said, "I don't think we are.  Are we?"  He said, "No, we aren't.  Do you want to?"  I said yes, and here we 
are 3.5 years later.  : )

24. How old are each of you?
I'm 21 and he's 20.  

25. Where do each of you go to school?
We both go to Indiana University.

26. Which situation is hardest on you as a couple?
Right now, my impending move to England for grad school. :/

27. Did you go to the same school?
We went to the same high school.  I went to a different university
my first year and a half, but now we're at the same place.

28. Are you from the same town?
Yes and no.  We grew up in the same town, but right before we met
I moved to the next town over, but stayed in the same school.

29. Who is smarter?
I think it depends on the day and activity, hahah.

30. Who is more sensitive?
Neither of us are very "sensitive", I don't think.  We're both pretty 
rational people.

31. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Probably this Greek restaurant called Trojan Horse.
They have baklava ice cream.  Why would we eat
anywhere else?  Hahah 

32. Where is the farthest you two have traveled as a couple?
Puerto Rico.

33. Who has the craziest exes?
Neither of us have exes.

34. Who has the worse temper?
Depends.  Andrew can get really angry about little things
and then get over it pretty easily,
but when things escalate to the point where I get angry,
it's likely to boil up for days.

35. Who does the cooking?
Mostly me, but I make him chop things.  :)

36. Who is more social?
Definitely Andrew in unfamiliar situations (I'm a classic introvert),
but I'm very social around friends we know well.

37. Who is the neat-freak?
Andrew is, and always will be.  He's been 
glaring at my huge laundry pile for weeks now, haha. 

38. Who is more stubborn?
That would have to be me.  He's 
alot more flexible than I am.

39. Who hogs the bed?
Me.  Oops.

40. Who wakes up earlier?
Usually me, because I often have to be at work by 7am.

41. Where was your first date?
We never had a "first date", although I remember
the first time we hung out that I really wanted
to hold his hand - we were watching movies in 
his bedroom.  Driving home that night I slid on ice 
and ended up in someone's front yard.

42. Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
Neither. We're each other's firsts.  : )

43. Do you get flowers often?
I'm really not a flowers kind of girl.
Books or free dinner, however...

44. How do you spend the holidays?
Driving back and forth between our towns and families.

45. Who is more jealous?
He's more overtly jealous.  I keep my jealousy well-hidden, usually.
But we're really not jealous people.

46. How long did it take to get serious?
He first told me he loved me two weeks after
we got together.  I guess he knew a good
thing when he saw it.  : )

47. Who eats more?
Hahaha, this is a tie, for sure.

48. Who does the laundry?
Me, because he does the dishes after I messily make dinner.
 
49. Who is better with the computer?
He is.  If I didn't have him, my computer
would never run properly.

50. Leave a piece of advice for other couples.
Talk honestly and openly just as much about things
that bother you as things you like. Communication
really is key.

2 comments:

  1. cute! mmmm! i wonder: does it mean anything to you and andrew to have never been with anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're more appreciative of each other and more willing to work out any kinks because we each got lucky on the first try, so to speak. To have gotten together basically as kids and grown and changed together, we're more invested in each other than other couples our age.

    ReplyDelete