Monday, September 6, 2010

Getting back on track

Holaaaaaaaa!

So school has started, and my classes should be interesting.  I'm taking a Bioanth lab (which is gonna be haaaaard), another Maya class, The Latin American Experience pt. I, Intro to Museum Studies, and Survey of Hip Hop.  I'm definitely not going to be as busy this semester as I was last semester, which makes me happy like a fool.  I actually have time to work out now!  Woo!

Speaking of working out, since I had nothing better to do last night, I drew up a workout schedule and planned out dinners for this week.  I went grocery shopping at like 10pm last night, but my boyfriend is uberlucky, I picked out some great stuff.  I left a couple nights open for us to eat up our leftovers or go out together, and gave myself the option of resting on Sundays from exercise. Here's my schedule:

I'm hoping that was inserted right.  Anyway.  Dance classes don't actually start until next week, but I'm planning to use this schedule for the rest of the month.  I lost two pounds last month and earned two dollars.  This month, I'm hoping to lose four pounds so I can earn five dollars for grad school.  My gym at school offers Zumba classes, which I've never tried but have a feeling I'd love, so I went ahead and wrote those down for the week.  I'm gonna try it out tonight, and I'll let you know how it goes. Any Zumba-experienced readers out there that wanna share their Zumba love/hate with me?  Well, now that I have internet again because I bought a shiny new netbook, I'm sure you'll see pictures of this week's recipes (which all sounds fantastic, I've never been so excited to cook, haha).

My apologies for a rambly post - gotta get to class.  Adios!

3 comments:

  1. hey! i've heard great things about zumba from others. love how organized you're being! maybe i should get that organized? hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, maybe it would help! I'm notoriously unorganized, so schedules and spreadsheets and fancy things are kinda new for me haha. We'll see if it works I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zumba is great. It's kinda Latin based, so lots of shaking your hips. I didn't realize I was sweating so much until class was over, it was that fun. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete