Wednesday, May 19, 2010

¡Hola de México!

Hola, amigos!  I´m here in México, having a splendid time.  I´ve had some delicious food, some incredible experiences learning about Mexican culture and history, and have tried some of the most delicious fresh cheese!  Hahaha.  I hope you are all doing well out there in the blogosphere.  This is my first visit to an internet café, so I won´t be able to read your blogs much.  So far I have eaten pretty healthy stuff - we have had fresh fruit, granola, and yogurt for breakfast each day so far.  Delicious.  I´ve tried papaya, guayava, and pitaya.  I only liked pitaya, the others have a weird taste for me.  But yeah, I only have an hour on the computadora, so I better say adios.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 28, 2010

    Since we moved down to Texas, papaya is more available in the grocery stores than up north, so I tried it. I didn't think that it tasted so great, either. I like dried papaya though.

    ReplyDelete